Raise your hand if you're a procrastinator! (ooh me! me! pick me!). Though, I prefer to call it “works best under pressure”. Let's be honest, Easter is only a few days away, but I haven't even begun to think about Easter. But I want it to be fun and memorable for my kids, right?? Lucky for you Mama J is the procrastinating QUEEN, and I've scoured Pinterest and found some of the best, cheapest, and easiest LAST MINUTE Easter ideas for us all!
Here are some of my favorite last minute Easter ideas:
(P.S…find them all and more HERE).
One of the best parts of a Holiday is the decorations! (…says people who are actually good at decorating…). For those of you who are way better than I am, here are some simple and easy last-minute decoration ideas:
- Carrot Napkin Utensils from Smart School House
- Easter Bunting with Pom Pom Bunnies (+Free Printable) from Clean and Scenstsible
- Shabby Chic Easter Eggs from Dollar Store Plastic Eggs from Design, Dining, Diapers
- Don't forget how easy it is to sew paper garland! I plan to do this with my kids when we get home from Spring Break. (Ummmm and please don't judge how old that post is. It was one of my first few from way back in 2011! Crazy right?! Don't worry, maybe one of these days I'll get my bootaaay in gear and will take some new pictures and update it…#DoubtIt #ButMaybe)
Sorry folks, Easter wouldn't be Easter without Jesus! He's the entire reason for the holiday. Here are some cute, easy, and inexpensive/free ways to bring Christ into Easter:
- Jesus Is Resurrected from A Year of FHE
- Printable Easter Finger Puzzle With Bible Verses from Path Through The Narrow Gate
- Easter Bible Verse Printables from The Crafty Classroom
Holidays don't have to be complicated. In fact, the best ones AREN'T! But what they should be are fun, memorable times with your family. Here are some easy activities to do together as a family:
- These SUPER easy, 3-minute nest necklaces. Trust me, if I can do these, YOU can do these!
- 12 Fun Easter Games to Play This Spring from Play Party Plan
- Easter Minute-to-Win-It Games from Creating Readers and Writers
- Melted Crayon Easter Eggs from Jenna Burger Design
- Don't Eat Pete, Easter edition from The Benson Street
- We also love playing THESE GAMES! I'm sure with a little creativity you could make them Easter-friendly.
…aaaaaaaaand the treats (my personal fave). We all know I love Cadbury mini eggs like they are my first born. But there are lots of EASY, cute, kid-friendly treats to enjoy as well! Here are some of my favorites…
- Nest cupcakes. My pictures are HIDEOUS but they are soooo easy! I like using leftover Valentine's day frosting for these…
- Bunny Rice Krispie Treats from Eighteen25
- Coconut Macaroon Nests from Inspired By Charm
- Easter Oreo Bark from Lil Luna
- Rice Crispy easter eggs by Rice Crispies
- Couldn't live without my go-to ham dinner! It can even be made in the crockpot for even more ease…
- And don't forget all the recipes you can make with leftover ham after Easter dinner is through!
- 40+ Easy Easter Recipes from Cute DIY Projects
- Homemade Easter Bunny Rolls from Plated Cravings
- Egg Fruit Pizza from Persnickety Plates
Again, see all these ideas and more on my Easter Pinterest board.
I hope you and your family have a wonderful time.
Hoppy (early) Easter!