A few weeks ago we took our boys on a Caribbean Cruise with some friends. To say it was fun would be a serious, tragic, and gross understatement. It was…a dream trip (in case you couldn't tell by my Instagram pics).
Questions keep trickling in about the trip so I thought I'd share all about our trip here, show you our cruise vlogs, answer your questions, and give you loads of tips for cruising with kids!
First stop, see our trip in all of it's glory!
CRUISE PART 1: (Days 1-2)
CRUISE PART 2: (Days 3-4)
CRUISE PART 3: (Days 6-8)
HOW TO CRUISE WITH KIDS:
I recently did a Millennial Moms video with additional “traveling with kids” tips:
The last time we cruised with our kids I did a HUGE, very thorough post series about it. I can't trump that! So I'm going to refer you back to the series, which should answer aaaaaalllll your questions.
See my How To Cruise with Kids series to cover…
- Why did we decide to take our kids on a cruise?
- Weren’t we scared of cruise horror stories?
- How we pulled it off
- Set a budget and save up
- How we saved up for our trip
- How to find the best deal
- Picking and booking your cruise
- Breakdown of what our cruise cost
- Extras and fees to expect on a cruise
- Fly or drive?
- Tips for booking your flights
- Hotels & transportation
- Packing and trip prep
- Things to do before you go
- What to bring
- What NOT to bring
- Clothes/what to wear
- Checking in/boarding the ship
- Our ship cabin
- Naps and bedtime
- Meals and food
- Packing snacks and food when off the ship
- Things to do on-board with kids
- Things to do off the ship with kids
- What we wore
- Behavior and discipline
- What our week looked like
- Day 1 – boarding the ship
- Day 2 – at sea
- Day 3 – Grand Turk
- Day 4 – Half Moon Cay (my favorite)
- Day 5 – Nassau
- Day 6 – Getting off the ship, Miami
- Using the childcare on board
- Packing & trip prep
- Airport tips
- Flights with kids
- Entertaining your kids on a flight
- Snacks, food, and drinks
- Naps and sleeping (hotels and flights)
- Hotel stays with kids
- AND MORE!
Again, get all of that info HERE.
Spoiler alert – I'm looking into organizing a group cruise in the fall for any Freebs who want to go with me and my family! Is that something you'd be interested in? Let me know in the comments and I'll get to work!
Thanks for watching/reading, have a great day!