Freebs…the time has come. For WEEKS I've been working tirelessly on a labor of love…a Slow Cooker Recipes Ebook! I'm so excited to FINALLY reveal this baby to you, and explain WHY I made it in the first place (keep reading, it's good – I promise).
Many of you remember, or may have even downloaded, the freezer meal Ebook that I created with my friend and meal/recipe guru, Shandra from Deals to Meals. So many of you, in fact, that it crashed my site at one point! The Ebook continues to be one of the most re-pinned pins I've ever had on Pinterest. The recipes were so well received we decided to do it again!
This time we have put our brains together and compiled our 81 best, tastiest, and easiest slow cooker recipes!
You read that right, EIGHTY ONE recipes, plus our best shopping, cooking, and meal planning tips to boot.
Here's a sneak peek of the recipes you'll find inside the book:
SANDWICHES AND WRAPS:
- Lemon Chicken Wraps with Tzatziki Sauce
- Chipotle BBQ Chicken Sandwiches
- Mediterranean Chicken Pita Pockets
- Tangy Italian Chicken Sandwiches
- BBQ Chicken and Avocado Sliders with Chipotle Mayo
- Easy Philly Sandwiches
- Roast Beef Pesto Paninis
- Easy French Dip Sandwiches
- Memphis Pork Sandwiches
- Kalua Pork Sliders with Pineapple Slaw
- Cranberry Orange Chicken
- Pineapple and Jalapeno Chicken Street Tacos
- Slow Cooker Cilantro Lime Chicken
- Easiest Chicken Teriyaki
- Slow Cooker Chicken Fajitas
- Chicken and Rice
- Creamy Chicken Chipotle Enchiladas
- Coconut Curry Chicken
- Chicken Cordon Bleu
- Slow Cooker Chicken Stroganoff
- Creamy Mushroom Chicken
- Slow Cooker Apricot Chicken
- Creamy Lemon Italian Chicken
- Herbed Turkey Breasts
- Cherry Coke (or Dr. Pepper) Beef Tacos
- Carne Asada Shredded Beef Tacos
- Slow Cooker Lasagna
- Shredded Beef Chimichangas
- Perfect Sunday Pot Roast
- Shredded Beef Gyros with Cucumber Yogurt Sauce
- Teriyaki Shredded Pork
- Mock Café Rio Shredded Pork Salad with Creamy Tomatillo Dressing
- Easy Slow Cooker Pork Chops
- Sweet and Spicy Pineapple Shredded Pork with Rice
- Garden Vegetable Marinara with Noodles
- Cajun Chicken Sausage Jambalaya
- Cheesy Ham and Potato Soup
- Mexican Chicken and Corn Chowder
- Easy Homemade Chili
- Quick and Easy Taco Soup
- White Bean Chicken Chili
- Slow Cooker Minestrone
SIDE DISH RECIPES
- Simple Baked Beans
- Slow Cooker Applesauce
- Slow Cooker Butter Parsley Potatoes
- Cuban Black Beans and Rice
- Slow Cooker Creamed Corn
EXTRAS AND DESSERTS
- Steel Cut Oatmeal with Brown Sugar Crumble
- Pumpkin Pie Breakfast Oatmeal
- Spiced Apple Wassail
- Slow Cooker Peach Cobbler
- Cherry Chocolate Bread Pudding
- Pumpkin Bread Pudding
- Triple Chocolate Pudding Cake
- Slow Cooker Gooey Brownie Cake
AND MORE! (…believe it or not.)
Ebooks are fabulous because you can save them online, on your phone, print them and put them in your recipe notebook, email it to yourself; it allows you to have your favorite recipes digitally, anywhere. Besides the convenience and bomb-diggity recipes, the best part is the price…
This book is just $4.97 for a limited time!
You heard that right. You 81 amazing recipes for less than a Chic-Fil-A meal. This would also be a great gift or stocking stuffer idea. Or bridal shower gift idea. Or “I just wanted to give this to you because I love you” idea. I'm just sayin'.
SO, WHY SHOULD YOU BUY THIS BOOK? (…psst…it's not just about the recipes…)
By buying this Ebook you will not only make your life easier when it comes to cooking, but it will help ME, help YOU with your finances! The proceeds of these Ebooks are a fundraising effort on my part to fulfill my dream of traveling the country in 2016, visiting YOU in YOUR home town teaching classes, offering help, and working with families and their finances and spending habits. For years you have asked, for years I have wanted to, and it's time to make it happen!
By buying this Ebook you are supporting my gaol to get on the road and change lives in a way that no blog post can.
If that's not enough, in addition, a portion of the Ebook proceeds will go to fighting hunger with LDS Charities.
So what do you say, wanna give this ol' Ebook a try?
NOTES: If your book doesn't download or you have any issues with it, email firstname.lastname@example.org and they will get you taken care of! Also, when you print be sure to “Print to Scale” because otherwise it prints WIDE and might cut off some measurements or directions.
While you're at it, be sure to pick up my Freezer Meals Ebook, which is offered at just $0.97!
With over 30K downloads, this has become a favorite around the globe. It has 30 freezer-friendly recipes that will continue to make your life so much easier. See the post that explains the recipes and incredible meals that can be made, or buy the Ebook using this button:
Get the E-Book Here!
Thanks for your support and I hope you love the book!