The other day on Instagram I posted a picture of my go-to summer makeup look (and my belligerent 2 year old). You guys just about broke the internet asking for a tutorial, so here it is, babes!
I spend 75% of my time at the pool in the summer. However, I do come in contact with real humans from time to time and prefer not to scare anyone off. I made a video of my quick and easy, 4-minute summer makeup routine that is perfect for looking polished and put together, without covering up your cute tan lines or looking too done-up. The best part is that you can use any makeup you already have lying around! I use a great amount of drugstore makeup. Just watch, I'll prove it.
You can watch the video online or watch below:
See how easy that is?
Here's a list of the products I used for this look:
- NYC Eyebrow pencil in Sable
- Maskcara palette (or whatever concealer you have)
- MAC Charcoal Brown eyeshadow, and Expensive Pink eyeshadow
- NYC brown eyeliner (THIS kind…but amazon only sells it in bulk! Can't find it anywhere else online, but at least you can see what it looks like)
- Eyelash curler
- Waterproof mascara (Maybelline Colossal Volum is what I use)
- NS Minerals foundation (praline). Use code FUNCHEAP for 10% off!
- Pink cream blush (I used Maskcara's but something like this kind would work nicely too)
Anyone can do it. If you liked this video you should definitely subscribe to my Youtube channel, seeing as how we have a lot of fun over there.
Hope you enjoyed, and I hope you have a fabulous Tuesday!
(P.S couldn't keep my eyes open at 11:00 last night and opted for bed instead of watching the Bachelorette train wreck…so no recap yet. But don't you fret, it's on the list for tonight so check my YouTube channel later!)