You ask, I deliver…
Lock up your kids, hide your valuables, text your mama, and sound the alarm…the Live Q&A's with yours truly are BAAAACCCCKKK!
I have to be honest here, I wasn't sure if anyone liked them that much when I was doing them previously. Again, the woes of cyber-world is that I don't get a ton of feedback about most things. So based purely on guessing, I cooled off on them for a while. But BOY, do I have a very engaged, interested, and PERSISTENT audience! I am beyond touched at how downright adamant you all have been about my bringing back the Live Q&A's. I get emails, comments, and messages about it regularly, and it makes me feel like a proud mama! I mean, I personally love them, so I'm thrilled to know that you (or, at least a handful of you, anyway) love them too. Thus, mark your calendars and join me for a Live Q&A TOMORROW (Thurs July 17) for 30 minutes, starting at 7:30PST, 9:30 CST!
Here's how it all works (and why you should join in on the fun):
- Join me LIVE Thursday July 17th at 8:30pm MST (7:30PST, 9:30CST, 10:30EST) via Youtube.
- Yes, I will be in my house. So yes, you will probably hear dogs and kids in the background. No, I might not be wearing makeup…or a bra…
- The live chat is powered through Youtube and Google+. So you can join/watch on any device that you can watch YouTube on…even your phone!
- I won't be able to see or hear anyone; it's as if you're watching me on TV (weird for me, awesome for you…).
- I will spend around 30 minutes answering as many questions as possible! (Yes, I used to do an hour in the past, but really…who sits down and watches an hour-long video?? So we'll try shorter and see how it goes – be sure to give me your feedback!)
- Since no one can see or hear you, feel free to be multi-tasking; doing your dishes, folding your laundry, working out, or doing whatever you'd like during the Q&A. Just plug a headset into your phone or computer so you can hear me ramble and away you go!
- If you submit a question LIVE during the Q&A session, your question is guaranteed to be answered. If I run out of time during the Live Q&A, I will answer it on my blog within the week.
- Your questions can be about absolutely ANYTHING. Feel free to ask about…
- Frugality, tips, tricks
- Advice for YOUR financial situation
- “How do you…” “How should I…” “What do you do when…”
- My personal life
- My day-to-day routine
- My family
- Heck, what size shoe I wear! (11, by the way)
- You can leave tips for me to share to other readers.
- Or simply to tell of a frugal success story. I loooove those!
- Just no questions about astronomy. Or science. I promise I will NOT have the answer.
- To join in live, keep your eye on my Facebook page. At 8:30pm sharp I'll post the link to the session. You simply click on the link, and start watching! So easy.
- If you miss the live session, have no fear. It will automatically record to YouTube and I will post the link to the video the following day, so you can go back and watch the video at your convenience.
- Can't make the live Q&A but have questions? No worries…submit your questions ahead of time! I will only get to pre-submitted questions once the live questions have been answered. But in the past I've been able to get to quite a few pre-submitted questions so have no fear 🙂 Just email your questions in advance to Alisha@FunCheapOrFree.com. You can also drop your questions in our Q&A BOX.
It's really a ton of fun, so I hope you join me! “See” you tomorrow 😉