It's technically still Monday as I write this, so I guess it still works as Q&A Monday right?? (Can you tell I'm a boundary-pusher?) I've been getting so many great questions in my Q&A box lately, many of them about how to pay off credit card debt, how to use credit cards responsibly, and just about debt in general…so I thought I'd tackle a few of these issues in this Q&A video! So enjoy this quick Reader Q&A video about credit card debt and how to pay it off:
Watch this video online HERE or click and watch below:
Hope that helped! (P.S sorry the lighting looks pink? Not sure what button I pushed to make it wonky like that…). For more info on budgeting, finances, and getting Financially Fit the easy way, check out these other posts:
- The Simplest Budgeting Technique…EVER.
- The 7 bank accounts your family should have
- The 3 Month Rule (the secret to being able to buy just about anything you want)
- Our debt story and How we got out of debt (old posts, so here's a bit of an updated story)
- How to cut your grocery bill in half without clipping any coupons
- See my entire Frugality Boot Camp bundle of 15 budgeting and money classes online HERE.
GOT QUESTIONS FOR ME??
Be sure to drop them HERE and I'll try to answer them soon!