Note: SO sorry about the random bullet points. Something is broken with my site and it won’t let me put space between paragraphs without the bullets. Yes, it’s as obnoxious for me as it is for you.
- Sometimes I’ll post my fabulous price-matching trips to Walmart on Instagram (like HERE and HERE for example). Each time at least one reader mentions Favado, an app that helps you find the best deals at your local grocery stores.
- Due to all the hype, I had to check it out, especially since Easter Dinner is coming up and I’m starting to plan the menu. Turns out…it’s kind of amazing. The app is free, and it helps you hunt for the best deals – right from your phone.
- To help you save money for Easter, they have a free printable with all the recipes you need to make a complete traditional Easter dinner, a list of the ingredients you would need, and then you can use the app to help you find the best deals on those ingredients; the Easter ham, and even – the best part – candy, of course.
- This is our second year doing Easter without family; last year was the first time. It was weird making my own Easter dinner! It made me realize that it’s time for my little family to create our own traditions. I’m going to spend the next few years trying new things, then forming our OWN menu based on things we love. I love the idea of their recipe for Bacon-Wrapped Asparagus (yes, you read that right), and Chocolate Raspberry Brownies.
- Turns out…my readers are genius. Thanks for introducing me to something that is really a money-saving machine, and is easy to use to boot! I totally recommend downloading it in preparation for good ol’ Easter. I promise you’ll be happy you did!
- Again, I’m SO sorry about the bullet points. Something is broken with my site and it won’t let me put space between paragraphs without the bullets. Yes, it’s as obnoxious for me as it is for you.
- This post is brought to you by Favado. All opinions are my own.