Have you reserved your Frugality Boot Camp’14 ticket yet?? We’re less than 100 days away, so don’t delay too long because seats are limited!
I wanted to take a minute to introduce you to our co-sponsor, Mountain America Credit Union.
Two exciting things to mention…
- FBC’14 will be at this same facility! Really, could we get any luckier?
- MACU has an incredible contest going on their Facebook page. In celebration of their reaching 100,000 FB fans (what the whaaat?) they are giving away not one, but TWO $500 Visa gift cards!
1) Simply LIKE their facebook page. (click HERE)
2) for extra entries, you can share the contest on your own FB Wall, and tweet about the giveaway. (The buttons for doing this are all there once you click the “enter to win” button)
Who couldn’t use an extra $500 schmacks? And remember, if you enter enough, you WILL WIN eventually. Remember how I recently won $500 from Walgreens? It happens, folks. Oh, but just hurry, the giveaway ends Tuesday.
While I’m introducing you to MACU, let me take a quick second and explain
If you haven’t noticed, I don’t just partner with anyone. Like I said in my post yesterday, I love supporting/partnering with companies that can benefit you (…me…everyone, really). I believe MACU has some great things to offer!
- Credit Unions are always a great way to bank, and an even better place to get loans many times (as mentioned HERE). Credit unions are typically local, so I apologize that MACU can only service people in Utah. BUT…For those of you who aren’t local, do your research and find a good credit union that works best for you!
- They offer good loans and services (see HERE).
- Their blog. Honestly, it’s awesome! They have posts that are definitely worth reading. Some that grabbed my attention:
So on behalf of MACU and FCF, see you at FBC’14!
he he he, I couldn’t resist all the abbreviations. XOXO