All the food (except the pudding cups that I’ll get to in a sec) I had lying around, making it cheap and effortless:
- For drinks I had mini water bottles and capri suns (I didn’t want any open cups or bright-colored drinks).
- I had goldfish crackers in an apothecary jar with a scoop (repurposed formula canister scoop).
- Individual bags of chips
- A bowl of animal crackers
- An apothecary jar of Swedish Fish (not really pictured, sorry!)
- I put out small plates for them to eat on, as well as little plastic cups for kids the kids to fill with the crackers and candy.
- I actually price-matched hot dogs the week before, planning to make octopus hot dogs. But I ran out of time because of poor planning and decided it was unnecessary because the party wasn’t during lunch-time any more.
I came up with these little pudding cup beaches to serve as well: