For those of you who don't know how I grocery shop, check it out HERE. In a nutshell, here's how I do it…
- I find the best deals of the week at every store near me (which, in Utah, there are a TON).
- I used to look at all the ads to do this, but now I use Deals To Meals, a website that compiles all the deals for me and flags the best ones. (Good news…they are in all 50 states now! Woo hoo!)
- I print out my shopping list from D2M and head to Walmart.
- I price-match at Walmart (there's a Neighborhood Walmart down the street from me which I SO prefer over super Walmarts…) so I can take advantage of every stores' best deals, but only have to shop at ONE place! (see their ad match policy HERE)
- (See how I track my grocery budget HERE)
Friday January 4th (today or tomorrow depending on when you're reading this!) is the LAST DAY to buy discounted Frugality Boot Camp tickets!
Shandra Madsen the owner and creator of Deals to Meals will be one of the speakers at the boot camp this year. She is an expert in:
- Grocery shopping
- Meal planning
- Cooking affordably
- Food storage
- Cooking with food storage
- Feeding your family healthy meals on a dime WITHOUT coupons
…and will be teaching us all she knows. You do NOT want to miss this. I will also be teaching you my methodology, but really, she's the true seasoned pro 🙂
Click HERE to register/for more info.
So there you go! Click HERE to get a free 2 week trial of Deals To Meals, and remember, they are in all 50 states now (soooooo awesome….)
Happy shopping 🙂