The preparation DISASTER AREA. We had a blast watching The Bachelor, prepping food, finalizing presentations, and stuffing binders before Camp.
- The 5 simple steps to completely overhauling your finances.
- How to set a budget
- How to maintain a budget
- How to track your spending, the easy way
- Husband and wife financial roles in the family
- How to “talk finances” with your spouse, in an effective way
- Frugal fashion
- The balance of paying off debt vs building savings
- Grocery shopping, meal planning, and food storage on a budget
- How to set financial goals, stay motivated, and accomplish them
- How much to spend on ______ (a number of things!)
- How to be able to buy ANYTHING you want…in time.
- and more!
Jordan Credit Union taught us all about the benefits of credit unions and how they can offer you CASH benefits for opening accounts with them. This is perfect info when opening your 7 Bank Accounts.
my water didn't break during my 3 hour presentation,
and now I'm ready for a nap.
And, honestly, I have to give a shout-out to the most amazing Director of Marketing on the planet. If any of you get lucky enough to correspond with Lindsay, you'll know why I'm pretty much obsessed with her. It would't have been such a success without her!
Check out all the photos from the day here:
|Frugality Boot Camp 2013|
Once again, I hope you all join us next time. It will be bigger, better, and full of even MORE information than ever. Can't wait for the next one!!!!!