As 2013 approaches I'm sure we are all thinking about next year and what it will bring. If you're like me, you're already considering what your New Year's resolutions should be. This, for me, is always a daunting time of year because it can feel overwhelming. Well, start your new year off right and let us do much of the heavy lifting for you at FBC!
Here are some of the things we'll cover step-by-step:
- We'll help you formulate an actual budget for your family specifically based on your income, family size, debt, cost of living, spending habits, etc.
- We'll find the best way for you and your family to maintain, follow, and keep that budget.
- We'll get you on track to paying off all your debt, WHILE being able to save (yes, it's possible!).
- We'll teach you how to shop and spend wisely so you can still do all the fun things you want to do, and stay within your budget.
- We'll teach you how to work as a family or individual to stay motivated, on-track, and will teach you how to simplify your expenses to make budgeting and tracking effortless.
- We'll teach you about fashion, beauty, DIY/hobbies, and other fun things and how to do them all on a dime.
- In addition, you will all walk away with an entire binder full of meal plan sheets, printables, tracking charts, budgets, freebies, and all the tools you'll need to keep 2013 organized and on-track!
- Oh, and did we mention catered lunch and take-home swag bags are included?