(when we went trick-or-treating my husband wore the basketball shirt along with the hoop and it was WAAAY funnier.)
- My husband's outfit came from our costume box,
- My son's outfit came from a yard sale for $2 and the wings were $7 at a costume shop,
- Priya's doll dress was $1 from a yard sale (I bought it this summer to toss into their dress-up clothes or the costume box in our garage…turned out to be perfect),
- My outfit was a compilation from my closet and a $5 wig from Walmart.
- Story about the wig…I ran to Spirit Halloween Store to buy a wig (it was a reeeeally last-minute costume idea) and they were $20! I couldn't swallow paying that much for one night so I ran to Walmart and found this one for $5. Worked perfectly.
Halloween candy is still only 50% off (not a great deal) and we still have a TON from trick-or-treating, so I probably won't be stocking up on that this year.
What great Halloween deals have YOU been finding?? I'd love to hear about them!
Happy Monday, enjoy your week 🙂